суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dahlman campus inn ann arbor




Damn, havenapos;t posted in a long time. Lifeapos;s going great for me and I couldnapos;t be any better. I have Vannie in my life, finally and my grades are somewhat better now. Bill for stealing came, $250 and another $250 to take the class the cop made me take. Itapos;s only two days so Iapos;m pretty sure Iapos;ll live. I havenapos;t been able to hang out with anyone as much, and I feel pretty distant to people though. Honestly, I somewhat do miss Jennifer LE <-- and I donapos;t really know what happened to us. I guess we just meet new people, right? and Iapos;m sorry to you too Jane. I messed up on our friendship and now things donapos;t even feel the same anymore. I guess I just suck when it comes to keeping friends.
dahlman campus inn ann arbor, dahlman campus inn, dahlman braham, dahlman.



Комментариев нет: