четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

city jacinto tx




The first day at Caribou and WEAP�went pretty well. Caribou was just an orientation. I saw some of my old regulars and they were happy to see me. :)�I�go back on Saturday for more.

Iapos;m rewatching the PR�when they made bridesmaids dresses and Tim Gunn was crying. What a sweetheart. I love him.�

Today = cleaning up the second bedroom, buying some black polo shirts and pair of jeans, and checking out Linens n Things, since they are closing all of their stores. I want to stock up on some candles (I know, like I�need more) and get some storage type things for the kitchen, like for all the cupcakes I�keep making.�

Not much to say today.

Mike and I have been a little up and down. I�think it is just a stressful week for both of us.�

Also, Iapos;m having a Christmas card making party. Iapos;m buying supplies and snacks. We will have examples. Just a thing to talk and have fun.�Anyone interested?�
city jacinto tx, city jacinto tx zip, city jack new pookie, city jack new reunion tour.



Комментариев нет: