пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

batterers male




I donapos;t think anyone should condone my actions and handling stress never was a huge talent of mine. Iapos;m better though. My body feels this pleasant ache of sore muscle as i slip 8 miles a trip to work under the tires of my bicycle. Itapos;s so exhilarating. I spent my weekend destressing, paying bills and doing my budget. Meeting new people. I took a nice swim in a chilly pool.

but back to the intervention

all i can think about is disappearing, moving away from all this crap that has weight me down even in this desert. Iapos;m watching the sun on the pavement as i ride down the street towards home. Iapos;m thinking about love. How iapos;m not really out of love. But that i love people for a myriad of reasons. Iapos;m thinking about my current crush and my last lover. I miss the lover but canapos;t see him in my future, if i return to him iapos;ll allow myself the laziness that has kept me drowning. My crush is so far from my fingertips. The chase is pleasant and anyone who says other wise must not be comfortable flirting. Everyone flirts even with people they have no ambition to sleep with.
i see the bus stop ahead i could wait for the bus but somehow i know i would be better to keep pedaling and not lose the momentum i have. As i pass the stop, the bus puts on itapos;s airbrakes behind me and shiver. The bus kneels behind me in the bike lane and i picture if had i slowed down i might have been caught by the bus.

care emory employment health, batterers male, batterers program, batterers programs, batterers retaliate who.



Комментариев нет: